A Canadian gal in Stuttgart, Germany, who loves nothing better than crafting by the seat of her pants. See her snip, sew, knit, knot, glue, sculpt, splatter, spin, and of course, talk about herself.

Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog


Diese Seite auf Deutsch

Esta pagina en EspaƱol


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from happy go lovely. Make your own badge here.





Prev l List l Next
_

Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Pssst....over here...LOOK!
alpaca sweater - in progress
He he. Excuse you me while I flash you my knits ;D

Sorry to be so lazy about posting, but in between my swing dance classes which finally started up, working late and trying out wall climbing, I've hardly been on the net at all. Or home, for that matter. But I'm trying to keep my knitting going on the train to and from everywhere. I'm curious to see what this sweater is going to finally look like when I add the variegated yarn for the yoke. No matter what though, it's going to be a wonderfully soft and cuddly sweater. If you haven't tried the baby alpaca from Knitpicks before, you really should. I found it pleasant to knit with and it just makes the loveliest, softest fabric. I also just love the delicate heathered colour - it's hard to show in 2D, but the colour has more depth than what you can see in the picture. Ok, I've got to run and sort through more of my yarn and fabric before turning in...sadly I have too much stuff to take it all home with me, so I'm going to have to sell off what I can on eBay before I go. That is, whatever I can convince myself to part with. Wish me luck ;)

Labels: ,

posted by tatjana @ 9:32 p.m.  
4 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:57:00 p.m., Blogger lobstah said…

    I absolutely love the sweater! Did you design it yourself? The variegated yarn adds a really neat touch.

      Edit Comment
  • At Wednesday, March 07, 2007 4:39:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, that sweater is turning out lovely! I am so glad you are keeping sooo busy!! Good for the soul!!Now, as for selling off all of your treasures....I am concerned...Do not part with the wonderful things you will regret later, okay? If possible...I have parted with things before and been all too sad in the future...But, I guess, material things don't matter thhhhaaaaat much...I guess? But, truly, it is true.. and just you and your happiness is what is key!! xxo, vanessa

      Edit Comment
  • At Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:09:00 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    ditto what Vanessa said, hold on to a few precious items, things that would make you sad to part with, and the sweater is so very pretty!

      Edit Comment
  • At Thursday, March 08, 2007 4:22:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that sweater is gorgeous! i would love to see it in person and on a person. :)

      Edit Comment
Post a Comment
<< Home
 







Trekking XXL Enrelac Socks
Dottie Tank
Lizzieas pdf
Bosomy Tankas pdf
Mods for Bosomy TankA Fanciful Twist
Anastasia Drawing and Dreaming
Apron Thrift Girl
Arleta's Motley Wool
The Barefoot Cobbler
Beauty School Dropout
cArried AwAy
Kandeedo Bandeedo
Fiber Arts Afloat
Hadas y Flores
Jungle Dream Pagoda
Lobstah Life
muerto de risa
My Marrakesh
Moonstitches
Petunia
Pink Lady Knits
SewStylish
Sock prOn
So Sylvie
Stitched in Holland