A Canadian gal in Stuttgart, Germany, who loves nothing better than crafting by the seat of her pants. See her snip, sew, knit, knot, glue, sculpt, splatter, spin, and of course, talk about herself.

Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog


Diese Seite auf Deutsch

Esta pagina en EspaƱol


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from happy go lovely. Make your own badge here.





Prev l List l Next
_

Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Free to a good home?
I could make some excuses here about how I've been sick, or had a million and one things to do for work, or didn't want to post til I found my camera again, but I won't. I'm going to be perfectly honest and say my life is falling apart. Don't be alarmed now! It's done this before, and with a few knocks and scrapes, I got out just fine. I'm a trooper that way.
But I don't have much of a reason left for staying here and it's time to make my way back home. It's surely for the best, as I never really felt at home here, but at the moment I still have more of a feeling of the leaving behind than the going towards, if you know what I mean. I have a few weeks until I can end my contract and then will be the long process of finding a new home and new job. At least I will be able to do it on familiar soil and have some of my friends and family around me. I don't have it in me to go into particulars right now, but I wanted you all to know that I'm not neglecting my blog (or yours!) without good reason. I just need some time to sort my head and heart out.

Labels:

posted by tatjana @ 5:05 p.m.  
8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 







Trekking XXL Enrelac Socks
Dottie Tank
Lizzieas pdf
Bosomy Tankas pdf
Mods for Bosomy TankA Fanciful Twist
Anastasia Drawing and Dreaming
Apron Thrift Girl
Arleta's Motley Wool
The Barefoot Cobbler
Beauty School Dropout
cArried AwAy
Kandeedo Bandeedo
Fiber Arts Afloat
Hadas y Flores
Jungle Dream Pagoda
Lobstah Life
muerto de risa
My Marrakesh
Moonstitches
Petunia
Pink Lady Knits
SewStylish
Sock prOn
So Sylvie
Stitched in Holland