A Canadian gal in Stuttgart, Germany, who loves nothing better than crafting by the seat of her pants. See her snip, sew, knit, knot, glue, sculpt, splatter, spin, and of course, talk about herself.

Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog


Diese Seite auf Deutsch

Esta pagina en EspaƱol


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from happy go lovely. Make your own badge here.





Prev l List l Next
_

Tuesday, June 27, 2006
On a personal note...
I have to make a confession. I am not the fittest person in the world. When I was younger (in Germany this is usually only used by really old people, so i get laughed at for saying it) I was not so much sporty as really more of a bad girl. I tried not only every colour of hair but every colour of lsd to match and spent a fair amount of my high school years drinking way too much vodka or coffee and smoking like I thought it would be really cool to get a tracheotomy. I shaped up in many ways when I one day decided that I was going to a great academic. But although university life may be conducive to many things, getting fit is not one of them. I did try to work out from time to time, since my school had great facilities, and I gave up smoking, but I've never had the desire to do what I am going to do today.

I am joining a team of my co-workers/grads in a relay race. It's not the longest run in the world, about 1km, but it's running. I hate running. I don't know why I signed on for this. But I gotta do it now, so wish me luck!

Labels:

posted by tatjana @ 5:27 p.m.  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 







Trekking XXL Enrelac Socks
Dottie Tank
Lizzieas pdf
Bosomy Tankas pdf
Mods for Bosomy TankA Fanciful Twist
Anastasia Drawing and Dreaming
Apron Thrift Girl
Arleta's Motley Wool
The Barefoot Cobbler
Beauty School Dropout
cArried AwAy
Kandeedo Bandeedo
Fiber Arts Afloat
Hadas y Flores
Jungle Dream Pagoda
Lobstah Life
muerto de risa
My Marrakesh
Moonstitches
Petunia
Pink Lady Knits
SewStylish
Sock prOn
So Sylvie
Stitched in Holland