A Canadian gal in Stuttgart, Germany, who loves nothing better than crafting by the seat of her pants. See her snip, sew, knit, knot, glue, sculpt, splatter, spin, and of course, talk about herself.

Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog


Diese Seite auf Deutsch

Esta pagina en EspaƱol


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from happy go lovely. Make your own badge here.





Prev l List l Next
_

Monday, May 01, 2006
Happy May Day!
Wow! It's really nice to be home. The last 3 weeks in Canada were great, I got to introduce Matthias to my family, and show him some of Canada, his one day home-to-be, and see some places that I hadn't been able to go to before. In spite of all the family visits, and me running like a nut around every thrift or yarn shop I could find, I think Matthias had a good time too :) My only problem now is finding somewhere to put the new additions to my yarn and fabric stashes....Eeek! It really is dangerous taking a trip away from your stash, because it becomes very easy to imagine it's smaller than it actually is. You have those thoughts sneaking in like 'Oh, I don't have any in THAT colour.' or 'I must still have room on that shelf near the top.' Uhuh. Right. Fat chance. But that's ok, cuz I tried really hard to be good, and didn't buy as much as I feared I would, considering here I have to buy my yarn almost entirely online. I'll take some pics later today of the new yarns and bits of vintage fabric I found, I can't wait to start playing with them :) And once I've uploaded the pics, I'll tell you more about our holiday and treat you with some nice pics of Niagara Falls, Quebec City, and the gorgeousness that is Nova Scotia, even at this time of year when it's still creeping out of winter. Right now I've got to go finish unpacking...thank God today's a holiday here!

posted by tatjana @ 11:14 a.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 







Trekking XXL Enrelac Socks
Dottie Tank
Lizzieas pdf
Bosomy Tankas pdf
Mods for Bosomy TankA Fanciful Twist
Anastasia Drawing and Dreaming
Apron Thrift Girl
Arleta's Motley Wool
The Barefoot Cobbler
Beauty School Dropout
cArried AwAy
Kandeedo Bandeedo
Fiber Arts Afloat
Hadas y Flores
Jungle Dream Pagoda
Lobstah Life
muerto de risa
My Marrakesh
Moonstitches
Petunia
Pink Lady Knits
SewStylish
Sock prOn
So Sylvie
Stitched in Holland