A Canadian gal in Stuttgart, Germany, who loves nothing better than crafting by the seat of her pants. See her snip, sew, knit, knot, glue, sculpt, splatter, spin, and of course, talk about herself.

Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog


Diese Seite auf Deutsch

Esta pagina en EspaƱol


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from happy go lovely. Make your own badge here.





Prev l List l Next
_

Saturday, June 24, 2006
It's here! It's here! It's HERE!!
mmmm....yarn prize and beer
Can you tell I'm excited? ;) I opened up the mailbox today to find none other than my Knit the Classics prize. Four gorgeous skeins of Comfort Cotton from Green Mountain Spinnery. The colours are just gorgeous. From top to bottom, they're Weathered Green, Denim, Maize and Peony. The names are lovely too, aren't they? And who can resist organic cotton? I also just happen to have a fascination for the stuff ever since I found out you can actually grow it in colours. Having studied many aspects of plant biology before moving to agriculture, the endless variety the plant world has to offer never ceases to amaze me, and of course I get especially excited when it means fun yarn ;) Oddly enough though, I haven't gotten around to buying any yet, but I'm working hard to keep on my yarn diet. So it's extra nice to get free surprise yarn when I'm not allowed to buy it for myself :) So now I'm going to go back to sit on the patio, steal my boy's beer and contemplate my lovely new stash acquisition. We're working at re-planting the garden right now, so maybe it'll give me some flower ideas! Prosit! (Cheers!)

posted by tatjana @ 8:20 p.m.  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 







Trekking XXL Enrelac Socks
Dottie Tank
Lizzieas pdf
Bosomy Tankas pdf
Mods for Bosomy TankA Fanciful Twist
Anastasia Drawing and Dreaming
Apron Thrift Girl
Arleta's Motley Wool
The Barefoot Cobbler
Beauty School Dropout
cArried AwAy
Kandeedo Bandeedo
Fiber Arts Afloat
Hadas y Flores
Jungle Dream Pagoda
Lobstah Life
muerto de risa
My Marrakesh
Moonstitches
Petunia
Pink Lady Knits
SewStylish
Sock prOn
So Sylvie
Stitched in Holland