A Canadian gal in Stuttgart, Germany, who loves nothing better than crafting by the seat of her pants. See her snip, sew, knit, knot, glue, sculpt, splatter, spin, and of course, talk about herself.

Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog


Diese Seite auf Deutsch

Esta pagina en EspaƱol


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from happy go lovely. Make your own badge here.





Prev l List l Next
_

Sunday, May 06, 2007
Moving right along....
I really hope that all my lovely blogerinas will forgive me for being so neglectful, but the little spare time I have had lately has been spent enjoying the lovely weather and the company of my soon-to-be-left-behind friends. I had actually planned a relaxed evening at home on Wednesday, with some knitting and playing blog catch up with you all, but somehow I got kidnapped and taken for beers instead ;) Bit by bit everything is coming to a close, I am tying up the last loose ends at work, since my last day is next week and I have already taken care of quite a few belongings that either had to be shipped or put up on eBay. I still seem to have a few too many little mountains of things though, so I will have to try and sort out a few more things this weekend.

That paragraph, I'll have you know, was written well over a week ago, and since then I've been trying to find time to finish and post the entry. Since then there has been more work, more beer and just generally a lot more enjoying of my last weeks here. Yesterday a gang of us went to the Volksfest, which happens in the fall and spring here in Stuttgart. A fair with the prerequisite beer tents, where the atmosphere is what one imagines when you think of Octoberfest. It's great fun, but I think I may have overdone it with the singing and screaming, because I have barely any voice at all today. Ah well, it was for a good cause. The band wanted to see who could produce more noise, the men or the women. Although this sort of thing is probably done at venues all over the world, Germany is the only place I've seen where they actually measured how many decibels, and displayed it on the bigscreen lol! Even when drunk, precision is everything ;)

Silly me forgot to bring a camera of course, but a friend of mine brought his and hopefully I can get him to burn them for me soon. I'll show you some as long as they're not too embarassing ;) One thing I can promise though, is that in a few days I will regale you all with beautiful pictures of Lisbon. The boy and I decided to go on a little trip together before I leave. I'm not sure if this is likely to make me more or less confused about the state of things between us, but I adore Portugal so right now I don't care. Here are a couple pics I took when I was in the Algarve, in southern Portugal. I can't wait to see what Lisbon is like, it's supposed to be gorgeous! I promise to take lots of pics so you all can see too! See you all when I get back, have an awesome week :D *mwah*
posted by tatjana @ 11:51 p.m.  
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 







Trekking XXL Enrelac Socks
Dottie Tank
Lizzieas pdf
Bosomy Tankas pdf
Mods for Bosomy TankA Fanciful Twist
Anastasia Drawing and Dreaming
Apron Thrift Girl
Arleta's Motley Wool
The Barefoot Cobbler
Beauty School Dropout
cArried AwAy
Kandeedo Bandeedo
Fiber Arts Afloat
Hadas y Flores
Jungle Dream Pagoda
Lobstah Life
muerto de risa
My Marrakesh
Moonstitches
Petunia
Pink Lady Knits
SewStylish
Sock prOn
So Sylvie
Stitched in Holland