A Canadian gal in Stuttgart, Germany, who loves nothing better than crafting by the seat of her pants. See her snip, sew, knit, knot, glue, sculpt, splatter, spin, and of course, talk about herself.

Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog


Diese Seite auf Deutsch

Esta pagina en EspaƱol


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from happy go lovely. Make your own badge here.





Prev l List l Next
_

Wednesday, September 21, 2005
weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
this has been a day of too much thesis and too much COFFEE. bunny left me some coffee in the machine this morning because i wanted to get up a bit earlier and get more writing done, and my sleep has been all out of whack so i don't wake up properly at my normal time, and need super hero strength to haul my sorry ass out of bed. but i don't normally drink coffee. especially not here in Germany where the coffee is like slow roasted cocaine in a cup. i need to tone it down a bit to where it's more like 'would like coffee with you milk n sugar?' but of course, i'm usually hypo-glycemic, so the sugar doesn't help either, and before i know it i'm fiddling around on iceberg radio for some good break music and discovery they have a SOCK HOP STATION!!! yippeee! my god, is that fun. although i was not yet even a twinkle in my father's eye when any of this music was made, i am the biggest sucker ever for old rock n roll or even older jazz. put some on and you can watch me make the biggest spectacle ever of myself. like today. it's a good thing no one else was home, and we haven't picked up the kittens yet, because i think even they would have been embarassed to see me. but at least i invented this bizarre dance that is sure to make bunny wet his pants when he gets home! it makes me kind of look like a windmill, yet in no way resembles the impressive windmill of breakdance fame that i couldn't even try without killing myself. if you have no idea what i'm talking about, see this kid who puts me to shame.

and i promise not to blog on coffee again.
posted by tatjana @ 3:40 p.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 







Trekking XXL Enrelac Socks
Dottie Tank
Lizzieas pdf
Bosomy Tankas pdf
Mods for Bosomy TankA Fanciful Twist
Anastasia Drawing and Dreaming
Apron Thrift Girl
Arleta's Motley Wool
The Barefoot Cobbler
Beauty School Dropout
cArried AwAy
Kandeedo Bandeedo
Fiber Arts Afloat
Hadas y Flores
Jungle Dream Pagoda
Lobstah Life
muerto de risa
My Marrakesh
Moonstitches
Petunia
Pink Lady Knits
SewStylish
Sock prOn
So Sylvie
Stitched in Holland