A Canadian gal in Stuttgart, Germany, who loves nothing better than crafting by the seat of her pants. See her snip, sew, knit, knot, glue, sculpt, splatter, spin, and of course, talk about herself.

Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog


Diese Seite auf Deutsch

Esta pagina en EspaƱol


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from happy go lovely. Make your own badge here.





Prev l List l Next
_

Thursday, November 10, 2005
Kitty Chaos

Kitty Chaos
Originally uploaded by happy go lovely.
Usually it's Lily who goes looking for my wool, and she already knows she's not supposed to, because she takes off as soon as she sees me coming. But this morning Lily managed to tear off some and carry it off with her to show Abby. I should've known she was out to get her hooked.
Lilly: Rrrrr. Rrrr. I love playing with this lovely sheep stinky wool!!
Abby: Huh? Hey! Whazzat? It smells funny. Can I sniff?
Lily: No! My wool. But, you know, I could tell you where you can find some more.....
sigh.
And so this afternoon, while I was in the kitchen making myself a sandwich, the two of them were on a wool mission. I come back to my desk to find Abby nestled among the bundles, purring and getting ready for a nap. Lily was outta there so fast, for a second I wasn't even sure she had even been there, but she left here mark behind, as you can see in the big white mess on the left.
I'm just glad they don't know where I hid my little stash of camel hair.
posted by tatjana @ 8:17 p.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 







Trekking XXL Enrelac Socks
Dottie Tank
Lizzieas pdf
Bosomy Tankas pdf
Mods for Bosomy TankA Fanciful Twist
Anastasia Drawing and Dreaming
Apron Thrift Girl
Arleta's Motley Wool
The Barefoot Cobbler
Beauty School Dropout
cArried AwAy
Kandeedo Bandeedo
Fiber Arts Afloat
Hadas y Flores
Jungle Dream Pagoda
Lobstah Life
muerto de risa
My Marrakesh
Moonstitches
Petunia
Pink Lady Knits
SewStylish
Sock prOn
So Sylvie
Stitched in Holland